Excluding the dates mentioned above, final payment is due 30 days prior to departure. Bookings confirmed within 30 days of departure require payment in full within 5 working days.
Rights to refunds if you change or cancel your reservation is limited. The following fees apply:
-For transportation reservations and tours, the cancellation policy is: “If cancellation is requested less than 3 working days prior to the date of service, NO REFUND, otherwise we will not apply any charges.
-Bookings from Dec 15 to Jan 10 and for Easter Week are non-refundable.
-Up to 48 hours before departure – FREE
– Up to 24 hours before departure – 50% cancellation fee
– Rates are subject to change without notice since might be alternative routes to be taken according to the client needs or cost fluctuations.
– Volcano Travel and its agents accept no responsibility for changes in documentation requirements no for any departure or entry denials. Passengers denied boarding for lack of documentation will receive no refund. Full cancellation policies apply to cancellations due to incorrect documentation.
– Volcano Travel reserves the right to cancel any reservation which could affect the company in any way – Volcano travel will not make refunds for reasons such as:
Missed flight, natural disasters, disease, and other random events that prevent complete your journey.
-We understand that flight delays are possible. There is no charge for the first 2 hours the driver waits, each additional hour is $20 per hour. (Private service)
-Pick up or drop off at times between 7:00 pm and 4:00 am have an additional charge of $20 plus tax (Private service)
– For any reason, including flight delays, the passenger does not appear at the place and time set, The vehicle will wait only 10 minutes, after this period of time, the minibus will leave the place and Volcano Travel charged 100% of the amount by no show. (Shared transportation service)
-The “pick up” time established in the reserve may vary due to traffic jams or delays while waiting for other passengers. In these cases, Volcano Travel promises to keep informed the person who made the reservation.
-Each passenger has the right to bring one bag with a maximum weight of no more than 70 pounds/32 kg, and a total height of no more than 62 inches/157 cm, and one small carry-on bag no more than 40 inches. /110cm and the 40lbs/18km weight, (Shared transportation service)
-Volcano Travel will not be responsible for damages or loss of luggage during the trip